Saturday, February 27, 2010

holy cow!

I haven't posted in forever... I got so caught up in the whirlwind that was moving, and then in the whirlwind that was wrestling, that I have sadly neglected this!

I did at least take time to be creative. I made this wonderful sign, which now sits on my desk at work and is actually visible from the entrance, before you even step foot inside the firm. (I sorta like that. I admit it.)



I bought the letters on clearance at a local store forever ago, so I don't remember who made them or if they're even still available. Sorry for that. I added some acrylic paint, then more acrylic paint, then flowers, rub-ons, bling, and of course ribbon.

I'm very happy with it. It's been on my desk since shortly after New Year's and still makes me smile when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment