Saturday, February 27, 2010

... on another roll? ...

And since it's been FOREVER, I should probably go ahead and post this.

Okay, I know it's not something that I created. But it is something that helps me be more creative, so that sorta counts, right?

This is my new ribbon storage. (No, it's not all of it. I still have a plastic bin full, and a sorter full of smaller pieces, but this is the stuff that I tend to use most often.) I love the way it's out in the open so I can see if I have the right color, and workably accessible - I just pull out the pin, pull off how much I need, and I'm good to go.



The best part is that it's portable. I can wrap it in a bag or pillowcase and take it along, as is. No more packing/unpacking the whole lot. I think it needs a shaped zipper cover, but I'm not too good with sewing zippers yet, so that is on the 'someday' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment