Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So there I was ...

showing Megan the cards I designed for the Mingle swap using my new SU stuff. (Since it's an SU only swap, I was afraid that I was going to feel limited, but it was sort of nice to sit down with limited supplies and think "inside" a box for a change.)

One of the bosses wandered through, commented on how much she liked them... and then asked me if I would consider selling my work. Of course, I said I would! We talked price a bit and she asked me to make her five cards in the same style, but in her preferred colors. I whipped them up for her over the weekend (at the new creation station!) and she was thrilled to get them on Monday morning. She's already sent one of them out in today's mail, too, so I know she really liked them.

Okay - reality check. I know. It's just one small sale, it's only five cards. But it's a start, right? Get off my dream ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! That's awesome!

    I think you should join Creative Every Day with me. It's fun and a great way to meet other bloggers! It's www.creativeeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined and have my confirmation email back, I just need to do a little reading and make my first check in. I'm pretty excited about it. I love having my little creation corner and am trying to set some time aside every day, even if it's only a few minutes. Thanks for the idea. As always, you rock!

    ReplyDelete