Wednesday, March 17, 2010

as promised

Sorry this is so late! I got sidetracked building my new computer. Yes, I built it.

Jas was kind enough to order my parts to make sure nothing was missed and walk me through the process, but I did all of the physical labor. They physical assembly went fairly easily - it took just as long to install windows as it did to assemble the computer! lol

Anyway - as promised, here is a pic of the card I traded in tonight's local swap.



The base started out white. The green outline was traced around a diecut from a Tim Holtz Sizzix die, then while it was still in place, the amethyst color ink was "smooshed" all around it using the blending tool. The lovely lady (who's stamp manufacturer is sadly unknown, as I have lost the original block/label she had before I unmounted her) and the quote (an Angel Company stamp) were then stamped with Versafine in black, embossed with clear powder, and colored with copic markers.

All in all, very simple, but I love the nice clean lines and the happy colors.

Hope you like it, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment