Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm baaa-aaack

Computer repairs can be frustrating, especially when you send it for repairs and it comes back un-altered. But we did manage to figure a work around and after giving it enough time to ensure it wouldn't die on me again, I'm back in business. Yay!

You would think it would have given me a lot more time to create, but somehow, other things kept coming up and I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to.

That said, I did get several things done and will inundate you with posts now to "catch up".

The first is a card I did for fun. I wanted to practice shading with colored pencils and mineral oil and I thought that black and white would make the colors more vibrant. Although I definitely still need more practice, I am happy with the card overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment